4 Thorn Hill View, Whitby, YO21 2AX
4 Thorn Hill View, Whitby, YO21 2AX
- 25% shared ownership property
- Rent on 75% share is £313.41 pcm
- Service charge is £28.53 pcm
- 90 years remaining on the lease
- The perspective purchaser much have a local connection to Glaisdale.
Pantera Property are pleased to offer a 25% share of this two-bedroom semi-detached house to the market.
The property comprises of a porch, entrance hall, kitchen, WC & living room to the ground floor. To the first floor the property provides a landing, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, the property provides off street parking and a front and rear garden.
The housing association have advised, the property will be available to staircase up to a maximum of 80% ownership in the future.
A local connection criteria is required to purchase the property, ideally a buyer needs to have a strong local connection to Glaisdale.
The rent payable on the remaining 75% is £313.41 per calendar month
The service charge payable is £28.53 per calendar month
Leasehold: 90 years remaining on the lease
Local connection criteria requirement;
1. Ordinarily resident or in full time employment in the relevant geographical area for at least five years immediately prior to occupation; or,
2. Ordinarily resident or in full time employment in the relevant geographical area for at least five years within the last ten years immediately prior to occupation; or,
3. Having a close family connection (parents, children or siblings) who have been ordinarily resident within the relevant geographical area for at least five years immediately prior to occupation; or,
4. Being a head of a household who or whose partner is in or who is taking up permanent full time employment in an already established business within the relevant geographical area.
The Geographical Area is defined as being whole of the National Park.
For further details you can call us on 03301 186610 or drop an email to email@example.com
We have not carried out a survey nor were we able to test service or fixtures and fittings and can therefore offer no warranty or guarantee. MISREPRESENTATION ACT NOTICE 1967: Pantera Property for themselves and for the vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are given notice that: 1) We have prepared these sales/lettings particulars as a general guide and they do not constitute any part of an offer or a Contract. 2) All description, dimensions, reference to condition, necessary permissions for use in occupation and other details are made without responsibility on the part of Pantera Property or the Vendors or Lessors. 3) None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. 4) We have not carried out a survey or tested services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings and any intending Purchaser or Lessee must satisfy themselves by inspecting or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. 5) The Vendors or Lessors do not make or give and neither Pantera Property nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or to give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. 6) If there are any important matters which are likely to affect your decision to buy or rent, please contact us before viewing of the property. 7) No liability is accepted for any travelling or other expenditure incurred including legal costs by prospective Purchasers or Lessees in viewing the property that may have been sold, let, withdrawn or subsequently let or sold to a third party.